OLVG corona check
The outbreak of the coronavirus has increased the demand for healthcare services. In order to meet this demand as effectively as possible, OLVG is deploying new resources in addition to the regular care. This includes an app: The OLVG corona check. This app is intended for people who have health problems that may be caused by the coronavirus.
- Residents of Groot-Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Zwanenburg, Zaanstad, and Almere can register to use the app at the top of this page.
- In cooperation with partner hospitals, the OLVG corona check is now also being used in an increasing number of regions in the Netherlands. See the bottom of this page for more information about the other regions.
Please note: This app supports but does not replace regular healthcare from your family physician or first aid. If you need urgent healthcare assistance, even if using the app, take action yourself and contact your family physician or call the emergency services on 112 in case of an emergency. Also keep in mind that your symptoms may be caused by something other than the coronavirus.
How does the OLVG corona check help you?
You can simply submit your health data in the app every day, such as information about how much you are coughing, whether you are short of breath, and your temperature. The medical team will send you a message within 48 hours. You will be contacted within 24 hours if there is a medical reason to do so. You can also indicate whether you would like to be called.
OLVG developed the OLVG corona check in collaboration with the Amsterdam-based company Luscii. The app makes it possible for healthcare providers to monitor the health of large groups of people remotely, helping the hospital to better respond to the need for care in the region.
What are the conditions for use?
- You have access to the internet and a smartphone or tablet with Android version 7 or higher or Apple version iOS12 or higher.
- You have a clinical thermometer.
- You are eighteen years or older.
- You live in one of the regions where the OLVG corona check is available.
How does it work?
- You can register for free below.
- If you meet the criteria, you will receive instructions via e-mail to install the Luscii app on your smartphone or tablet.
- In the app, you answer questions about your health on a daily basis. Every morning we will send you a reminder message to answer these questions.
- Your answers are then analyzed by a medical team.
- If there is a medical reason to contact you, healthcare professionals will do so within 24 hours by phone or via a message in the app.
- If there is no medical need to contact you, you will receive a message from us within 48 hours.
If you live in one of the following zip code areas, you can register below:
1000 to 1119
- 1161 to 1191
- 1309 to 1363
- 1501 to 1567
If you live in a different zip code area, see Information other regions..
Partner hospitals in other regions
Thanks to the cooperation with partner hospitals, the OLVG corona check is available in an increasing number of regions in the Netherlands. Click on a logo for more information and to register:
OLVG corona check has been developed in a short time to respond as well as possible to the situation around the corona virus in the Netherlands. We start with a basic version. We will further develop OLVG corona check in the coming weeks. We reserve the right to stop your participation or reject new registrations, for example if our capacity so requires.